Monday, December 7, 2009

Back to the blog...

So I've been thinking for a while of starting up a blog again. A few years ago, I used to keep up with my old LiveJournal, but then I discovered facebook, which seemed a little more manageable to me during the early days when I was adjusting to motherhood. But now, I've found myself with the urge to say a little more than I can express with a simple status update..and here I am. (By the way, I just took a look at the old LiveJournal page, and the formatting is all shot to h-e-double-hockey-sticks! I guess that's what happens when you abandon it for over a year.)

So what will this blog be about, anyway? I don't know that I can say at this point. Mainly, you can expect to read musings from my daily life as a wife, a mom of two wonderful children, with some dashes of politics and religion thrown in just to keep it interesting. ;) I plan to write about what I'm thinking, and well, if you'd like to read along, I'd sure enjoy having you.

I suspect that most of you will be, at first, friends from other chapters of my life, and I'm looking forward to some renewed conversations with you, as well as maybe getting to know a few new friends along the way. So let's get this started, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment